Battle Rockers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BATTLE ROCKERS IS MOVING - PLEASE COME AND REGISTER ASAP

4 posters

Go down

BATTLE ROCKERS IS MOVING - PLEASE COME AND REGISTER ASAP Empty BATTLE ROCKERS IS MOVING - PLEASE COME AND REGISTER ASAP

Post  JJ B~R Owner Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:14 am

After some discussion B~R's home is moving to Nabble. Please come register at the new home.

http://battle-rockers.8714.n7.nabble.com/

I will be closing and deleting this forum in 48 hrs so if you are still wanting to remain a member pls join us at the new page. Love ya all and look forward to seeing you there.
JJ B~R Owner
JJ B~R Owner
Admin
Admin

https://battlerockers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BATTLE ROCKERS IS MOVING - PLEASE COME AND REGISTER ASAP Empty HERE AND CHICKING ON THINGS.

Post  blueshound55 Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:37 pm

I AM HERE. Cool
blueshound55
blueshound55

Back to top Go down

BATTLE ROCKERS IS MOVING - PLEASE COME AND REGISTER ASAP Empty Re: BATTLE ROCKERS IS MOVING - PLEASE COME AND REGISTER ASAP

Post  hailey 1 Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:41 pm

here plz add me to the new battlerockers site i am in
hailey 1
hailey 1

Back to top Go down

BATTLE ROCKERS IS MOVING - PLEASE COME AND REGISTER ASAP Empty i am register but how you get to the battles?

Post  robert greening Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:15 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
robert greening
robert greening

Back to top Go down

BATTLE ROCKERS IS MOVING - PLEASE COME AND REGISTER ASAP Empty Re: BATTLE ROCKERS IS MOVING - PLEASE COME AND REGISTER ASAP

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum